Here are a few tidbits… little observations I’ve made lately, or bits of wisdom I’ve heard!
– The skinniest people in the world are the richest and poorest (for different reasons).
– Television is watched for 1 of 3 reasons: education, entertainment, or distraction, most commonly, distraction.
– Some people like to work hard, and take pride in it. Some people like to mooch off the system, and take pride in it.
– Everyone wants a utopia, but it’s the distopia that makes us grow.
– There’s a pro and a con for every situation: winter — cold and snow/no mosquitos, summer — warm/mosquitos.
– Some of us naturally blame others for our trouble, some of us blame ourselves.
– There is no need to force someone out of my life. If I am true to myself (the most loving I can be), the wrong people will voluntarily leave because they won’t “get it.”